Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum

Chat Board for the Brighton Marina Berth Holders Association.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanT

AlanT

Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Empty
PostSubject: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi All

We are hoping to cruise down to watch the Air Show next weekend (weather permitting).

We are going with Julia & Phil on Statajack (36' Power) and they have kindly agreed to coordinate the event.

Tides are in our favour out and back if we leave around 11:00. We will anchor up as directed by the marshalls when we get there - We will use channel 77 to communicate during the event. Returning around tea-time.

If you fancy joining us let us know here your name and boat name.

We will let you know which day we are going on Thursday evening when we have checked the weather.

No costs involved (other than your running costs).

Alan
Back to top Go down
btweediesmith

PostSubject: Re: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Alan I am a relativly new member to the bmbha and would like to join the trip to the Eastbourne Air Show. Name Brian Tweedie-Smith boat name Shenanigan a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i. I would be grateful for joining details and how I make myself know to you.

Thank you.

Brian Tweedie-Smith
Back to top Go down
AlanT

AlanT

PostSubject: Re: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi Brian

I am on Horatio 24-12, Statajack is on 24-10. Which pontoon are you on?

When we know which day we will be going feel free to pop round and say hello.

We have the radio of 77 in the morning in case anyone needs to call us.

Hopfully the weather will clear for the weekend. Look forward to meeting you.

Alan
Back to top Go down
btweediesmith

PostSubject: Re: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Alan

Thank you I am on pontoon 25-51. I will be down on the boat on thursday afternoon/evening. I will come looking for you if you are arround on Friday if not I will wait until Saturday morning. Is the idea to leave on Friday and stay in Eastbourne?

I look forward to meewting with you.

Brian
Back to top Go down
AlanT

AlanT

PostSubject: Re: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:27 pm

hi brian we are planning to go over just for the afternoon. If you decide to go friday we may see u out there. I will be around thursday or friday evening. Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th   Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastbourne Air Show - 16th & 17th
Page 1 of 1