Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum

Chat Board for the Brighton Marina Berth Holders Association.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brighton Aqualympics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meg

meg

Brighton Aqualympics Empty
PostSubject: Brighton Aqualympics   Brighton Aqualympics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 am

What a brilliant afternoon! Very Happy Many thanks to the committee members involved in its organisation for all their hard work. cheers Not a huge event this first time, but a great rehearsal for what could become one.

Highlights ... for me at least, had to be the two old farts ... aka, the No-Hopers, aka my John and our esteemed chairman who used ... or abused their initiatives Surprised whilst giving all the youngsters a run for their money, setting the pace and leading the mischief jocolor I still feel our gamesmistress Julie was a bit harsh to disqualify them from the ball game ... they just had a good idea ... not quite the same as cheating... is it Question

And Gary's unfortunate dip in the quay ... Laughing I'm not sure what was funnier, the moment he fell in, his look of shock Shocked as he hit the water or his expanding tee-shirt when he got out; as he stood up, the thing just grew ... and grew longer and longer with the weight of the water ... So, if Gary gets fed up driving buses, I hear that Marks and Sparks are looking for nightshirt models Exclamation Razz Laughing cheers

Happily, none of the contestants suffered anything more than a good soaking, even thise who didn't fall in Exclamation

Many thanks again to all the committee involved and to all the contestants who gave their best to entertain us
Back to top Go down

Brighton Aqualympics
Page 1 of 1