Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum

Chat Board for the Brighton Marina Berth Holders Association.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobupandown

The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too Empty
PostSubject: The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too   The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Pub's are a great place to meet and talk to people who you might otherwise never have an opportunity to associate with.

I've been talking to a fishing boat owner, one who's been operating out of Brighton for generations. Apparantly, the Commercial fishing fleet have many issues and concerns with their moorings' conditions. I understand that they've recently taken it upon thmselves to start a colective group, similar idea to BMBHA, but they've no website. Therefore,

Dear Moderator, might it be considered that a Commercial Fleet Forum be setup and advertised for their benefit? I see no reason why they should not be discriminated against especially as they're sharing the Domestic & Pleasure craft's facilities. Commercials need a voice too.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
majika

PostSubject: Re: The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too   The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 am

i thought there was no restrictions on the fishermen joining us
incorage them to sign up the more voices in one place the better.
Back to top Go down
j.afloat

PostSubject: Re: The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too   The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:45 pm

The fisherman are more than welcome to join, should enough of them join then I don't see why they cant have their own forum page.

Pass the message on to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too   The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Commercial Fleet Need BMBHA's support too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum :: General Discussion about the marina-
Jump to: