Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Marina Berth Holder's Forum

Chat Board for the Brighton Marina Berth Holders Association.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marina Security

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoody

Marina Security Empty
PostSubject: Marina Security   Marina Security Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am

Motor bike thefts East Jetty!
Has anyone had any thefts from their motor bikes parked at the top of the Eastern Concourse in the past few months?
If so would you be kind enough to past your details on to me as I am collecting evidence for a letter to the head of security, Colin Tribe, in the hopes that they will move the security camera to include the bikes in the image.

I have had a rash of parts thefts from my motor bike and suspect I am becoming a parts supplier. I have spoken to security at the BMBHA meeting and in person, but it appears that the area has to be classified as a high crime area before the camera positions can be altered. Theft from one motor bike does not meet this classification. I am required to research and produce the evidence myself before any actions can be considered. If you can assist me in collecting any cause for security to include the motorbikes in the camera coverage, it would be greatly appreciated. The thefts from my bike have become a real health and safety issuse and any deterent would be helpful.

If you could pass any helpful information onto me either through the forum or at the meeting on Friday it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Marina Security
Page 1 of 1